he AISC Library is open to our community with summer hours on Wednesdays, 9:00-11:00am. Due to Covid health & safety restrictions, we have implemented a sign-up process with 30-minute time slots. The total number of visitors may not exceed 12 at any time and we can only accept members of two families per time slot. In order to reserve your time, click on the link below and indicate your family name and the number of family members who will be visiting the library.
- The maximum number of people who can be served at one time is 2 families with a maximum of 12 people in total.
- Face mask use is mandatory by all visitors while in the school building and library.
- Hand-sanitizer use upon entry to the library is mandatory for all visitors.
- Families that travelled recently to high risk countries (according to Ministry of Health list) must wait for a period of 15 days before visiting the school.
- Families may use only the table assigned to them by the Librarian during their visit.
- The Librarian will disinfect tables used when families leave.
If you have questions, please email our Library Assistant, Ms. Christina Themistocleous, email@example.com.